Master STAGES™ Cleaner or Surface Treatment Additives
Master STAGES™ additives are formulated to give cleaners and washing compounds an added 'boost'. Whether to add extra power for spray cleaning, to decrease foaming problems, or extend bath life, Master STAGES additives do just that— add value to cleaner performance.
Number of products in category is 2
Master STAGES™ CLEAN B1
Booster for High-performance Spray Cleaning
Master STAGES™ CLEAN B1 is a highly concentrated blend of surfactants (surface-active agents) designed to add cleaning power to high-pressure spray washers without causing excessive foaming. The product may be added to a wide range of Master STAGES™ alkaline cleaners to boost cleaning power.
- CLEAN B1 contains no borates, phosphates, nitrites, or amines
- CLEAN B1 is low foaming when used above 115°F
- This product is an excellent choice where both ferrous and/or copper alloy parts are being processed
- CLEAN B1 will not stain aluminum parts
- CLEAN B1 is odorless
- Highly caustic cleaners often produce "soaps" as a part of their cleaning action; CLEAN B1 is very effective at reducing foam resulting from the formation of these soaps
- Cleaner bath life can often be extended by using small doses of CLEAN B1; this product is particularly effective in removing oily soils, but will not affect the "split" of oils in Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2430
Master STAGES™ CLEAN DF1
Antifoam for Master STAGES™ Cleaners
Master STAGES™ CLEAN DF1 is a paintable, nondimethyl, polysiloxane, antifoaming agent designed to eliminate excessive foaming in Master STAGES™ products. This product does not require premixing.
- Does not require premixing
- Compatible with most Master STAGES cleaners and most water-based metalworking fluids
- Odorless and does not cause staining
- Contains no phenols, borates, phosphates, nitrites, or amines