Master STAGES™ Cleaner or Surface Treatment Additives
Master STAGES™ additives are formulated to give cleaners and washing compounds an added 'boost'. Whether to add extra power for spray cleaning, to decrease foaming problems, or extend bath life, Master STAGES additives do just that— add value to cleaner performance.
Number of products in category is 2
Master STAGES™ CLEAN B1
Booster for High-performance Spray Cleaning
Master STAGES™ CLEAN B1 is a highly concentrated blend of surfactants (surface-active agents) designed to add cleaning power to high-pressure spray washers without causing excessive foaming. The product may be added to a wide range of Master STAGES™ alkaline cleaners to boost cleaning power.
- Contains no borates, phosphates, nitrites, or amines
- Low foaming when used above 115°F (46°C)
- Excellent choice where both ferrous and/or copper alloy parts are being processed
- Will not stain aluminum parts
- Highly caustic cleaners often produce "soaps" as a part of their cleaning action; CLEAN B1 is very effective at reducing foam resulting from the formation of these soaps
- Cleaner bath life can often be extended by using small doses of CLEAN B1; this product is particularly effective in removing oily soils, but will not affect the "split" of oils in Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2430
- Will add detergency power to immersion cleaners as well as ultrasonic baths
Master STAGES™ CLEAN DF1
Antifoam for Master STAGES™ Cleaners
Master STAGES™ CLEAN DF1 is a paintable, nondimethyl, polysiloxane, antifoaming agent designed to eliminate excessive foaming in Master STAGES™ products. This product does not require premixing.
- Does not require premixing
- Compatible with most Master STAGES cleaners and most water-based metalworking fluids
- Does not cause staining
- Is free of phenols, borates, phosphates, nitrites, or amines