How to Send Samples to MFS
Please use the following steps to send samples to Master Fluid Solutions’ Technical Services Laboratory for analysis:
- Contact Master Fluid Solutions' Techline, Service Engineer, District Sales Manager, or your Distributor to determine if a sample is needed for analysis.
- Using a clean, dry bottle, collect one pint of fluid from a running coolant nozzle or hose.
- Using Avery 5163 (laser) or 8133 (ink jet) labels, print off a sheet of labels.
- (If label stock is not available use standard paper to print label, cut out label, and affix to the bottle with clear tape)
- Using neat, hand-written print, fill out all information on the label.
- Affix label to sample bottles.
- Ship to:
Master Fluid Solutions
Attn: Technical Services Lab
501 West Boundary Street
Perrysburg, OH 43551-1200
Depending on the analysis requested, samples should be processed and results released within three days of receipt.
For questions or concerns, please contact Master Fluid Solutions' Techline:
(North American only) 800-537-3365