Emulsion Corrosion Inhibitors
Protect metal parts from rust and oxidation for up to six months with super-concentrated, very economical Master STAGES™ emulsion corrosion inhibitors. Barium-free with very low V.O.C. content, environmentally friendly Master STAGES emulsion corrosion inhibitors are built for low-pressure spray, immersion, and dip applications.
Number of products in category is 1
Master STAGES™ NOCOR™ E6
Low V.O.C. Emulsion Corrosion Inhibitor Concentrate
Master STAGES™ NOCOR E6 is a super-concentrated, barium-free, water-based emulsion rust inhibitor that will protect steel, cast iron, and other ferrous parts from in-plant corrosion for up to six months. Parts coated with NOCOR E6 have a soft, almost invisible film that is easily removed using mild cleaners.
- Environmental approvals are simplified because NOCOR E6 is nitrite, barium, boron, phenol, and phosphate free
- NOCOR E6 is low foaming, for use in low-pressure spray washers and flow coating operations. Dip application is also a good way to apply this product
- An excellent choice where both ferrous and/or copper alloy parts are being processed
- NOCOR E6 has a moderate pH, is practically odorless, and is nonflammable for improved safety
- Working concentration ranges from 4% - 16% which translates into much lower cost than traditional straight oil/solvent products