Ultrasonic Alkaline In-process Cleaners
Ultrasonic parts washers — widely used in the medical, aerospace, automotive, mining, energy, and precision parts
industries — offer results often far beyond that of traditional cleaning methods. Master STAGES specifically developed ultrasonic in-process cleaners are highly effective in removing dirt, oils, rust, bacteria, grease, drawing compounds, waxy soil, and other contaminants from a wide variety of metals.
Whether cleaning aluminum, steels, cast iron, stainless steels, alloys, brass, bronze, copper, or magnesium, Master STAGES has the ultrasonic in-process alkaline product to get it really clean.
Offering exceptional wetting ability, reduced cycle times, longer bath life, and faster, safer precision parts cleaning, yet are environmentally friendly and free of SARA 313 reportable ingredients, Master STAGES ultrasonic cleaners are the cost-effective solution to achieving a matchless surface finish.
Number of products in category is 3
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2039
Washing Compound for Ultrasonic and Immersion Washers
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2039 is a concentrated, very high performance cleaner made for washing all metals including cast iron and alloy steels. CLEAN 2039 can be used in spray-type and ultrasonic cleaning of light oils. CLEAN 2039 cleans the oil and metal residues off of the parts, while leaving a thin protective film to provide strong corrosion inhibition on ferrous metals. It is a good choice for cleaning cast iron parts.
- Provides strong corrosion inhibition
- To extend CLEAN 2039's wash bath life, it is very easy to remove tramp oils by using the XYBEX SCROUNGER™ or SCROUNGER™ JR Oil Skimmers
- Low foam even in the high-pressure washers
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 9640XT
Washing Compound for Ultrasonic Immersion and Spray Washers
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 9640XT is a concentrated, very high performance cleaner made for washing all ferrous metals including cast iron, alloy steel and other metal parts cleaning, and provide a strong rust –proof function between processes. CLEAN 9640XT can be used in spray-type cleaning and ultrasonic cleaning of light oil. It can clean the oil and metal liquid residue of the parts, and leave a thin layer of protective film which provides the rust-proof of ferrous metal. CLEAN 9640XT has good anti-rust and anti-corrosion. It is a good choice for cleaning cast iron parts.
- Very good rust prevention, fits to high requirement rust cleaning processes
- Strong ability to resist oil
- It is very easy to separate out oil by using SCROUNGER & SCROUNGER JR to extend the service life
- In the usual heating conditions, CLEAN 9640XT can keep a low foam even in a high pressure washer
Master STAGES™ RINSE 100 is a washing compound concentrate that does a great job of removing metalworking fluids and light oily films. This product will not stain ferrous or nonferrous materials and leaves an extremely thin film corrosion inhibitor, which does not interfere with gauging of parts. RINSE 100 is compatible with the TRIM family of cutting and grinding fluid concentrates.
- Effective machine cleaner
- Great for general cleaning of loose tools and parts
- Excellent for use in ultrasonic cleaner systems and immersion washers
- Provides up to one week or more of in-process corrosion inhibition on ferrous parts