WEDOLiT N 52 is a mineral-oil based high-performance lubricant, suitable for all kinds of minimum quantity lubrication systems such as milling, sawing, or thread forming steel, aluminum, and non-ferrous metals*.
Approved by Rattunde & Co as a cutting oil for minimum quantity lubrication.
- Stable load carrying capacity and a homogenous sliding behavior
- Very good wetting ability and film formation without adhesion
- The outstanding cooling and lubrication properties lead to significantly reduced friction and wear and thus contribute to a long tool life
- Leads to clean surfaces and contributes to achieving dimensional accuracy
- Economical application
- Easily removable with organic solvents or alkaline industrial cleaners