Ultrasonic Alkaline In-process Cleaners
Ultrasonic parts washers — widely used in the medical, aerospace, automotive, mining, energy, and precision parts
industries — offer results often far beyond that of traditional cleaning methods. Master STAGES specifically developed ultrasonic in-process cleaners are highly effective in removing dirt, oils, rust, bacteria, grease, drawing compounds, waxy soil, and other contaminants from a wide variety of metals.
Whether cleaning aluminum, steels, cast iron, stainless steels, alloys, brass, bronze, copper, or magnesium, Master STAGES has the ultrasonic in-process alkaline product to get it really clean.
Offering exceptional wetting ability, reduced cycle times, longer bath life, and faster, safer precision parts cleaning, yet are environmentally friendly and free of SARA 313 reportable ingredients, Master STAGES ultrasonic cleaners are the cost-effective solution to achieving a matchless surface finish.
Number of products in category is 2
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2020
Washing Compound for Ultrasonic and Immersion Washers
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2020 is a concentrate very high-performance cleaner made for washing all metals including brass, copper alloy, and aluminum in ultrasonic or immersion washers. Its cleaning ability is extraordinary, which often leads to shorter cleaning cycles or elimination of cleaning steps. CLEAN 2020's oil rejecting properties mean longer bath life and economical operation.
- Excellent cleaning in immersion and ultrasonic tanks
- Long life because oils split rapidly to the surface of your cleaner tank where they can be skimmed off
- An excellent choice where one product is used for multiple purposes; such as washing mixed batches of ferrous, aluminum, and copper alloy parts
- Will provide extended in-process tarnish resistance on copper and copper alloy parts
- Safe on aluminum, aluminum alloy, and magnesium
- Will remove coolant residues as well as straight oils
Master STAGES™ RINSE 100
Mild Alkaline Detergent
Master STAGES™ RINSE 100 is a washing compound concentrate that does a great job of removing metalworking fluids and light oily films. This product will not stain ferrous or nonferrous materials and leaves an extremely thin film corrosion inhibitor, which does not interfere with gauging of parts. RINSE 100 is compatible with the TRIM® family of cutting and grinding fluid concentrates.
- Effective machine cleaner
- Great for general cleaning of loose tools and parts
- Excellent for use in ultrasonic cleaner systems and immersion washers
- Provides up to one week or more of in-process corrosion inhibition on ferrous parts