Immersion Alkaline In-process Cleaners
Immersion washers effectively remove residue from light to heavy soils, light rust, coolant, oil, drawing compounds, lubricants, waxy soil, and corrosion inhibitors. Designed for cleaning aluminum, steels, cast iron, stainless steels, alloys, brass, bronze, copper, and magnesium and for multiple-metal situations, Master STAGES highly-concentrated cleaners allow immersion washers to run at lower concentrations and lower temperatures with increased bath life, less foam, and added corrosion protection.
Environmentally friendly, and free of SARA 313 reportable ingredients, cost-effective Master STAGES immersion cleaners ensure exceptional parts cleaning while using less product and less energy — for a better bottom line.
Number of products in category is 5
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2017
Economical Heavy-duty Spray Cleaner
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2017 is an economical heavy-duty spray cleaner that removes heavy soils and oily residues from ferrous and magnesium parts. Often used in rebuild operations and for cleaning up cast iron, stamped or drawn steel parts, or removing heavy RP coatings.
- Very economical way to remove heavy soils and light rust
- Low foaming at ambient temperatures, and even lower when used above 49°C
- Can be recycled using XYBEX® equipment
- Contains no solvents, borates, silicates, nitrites, or amines
- Long bath life
- Excellent compatibility with magnesium
- Will prevent flash rusting and provide one-to-two days of in-process corrosion inhibition if not rinsed
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2020
Washing Compound for Ultrasonic and Immersion Washers
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2020 is a concentrated, very high performance cleaner made for washing all metals including brass, copper alloy, and aluminium in ultrasonic or immersion washers. Its cleaning ability is extraordinary, which often leads to shorter cleaning cycles or elimination of cleaning steps. CLEAN 2020's oil rejecting properties mean longer bath life and economical operation.
- Excellent cleaning in immersion and ultrasonic tanks
- Long life because oils split rapidly to the surface of your cleaner tank where they can be skimmed off
- An excellent choice where one product is used for multiple purposes; such as washing mixed batches of ferrous, aluminium, and copper alloy parts
- Will provide extended in-process tarnish resistance on copper and copper alloy parts
- Safe on aluminium, aluminium alloy, and magnesium
- Will remove coolant residues as well as straight oils
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2029 "One Step"
Parts Washing Fluid with Corrosion Inhibitor
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2029 "One Step" is a highly concentrated cleaner/corrosion inhibitor designed for spray washers and immersion tanks. This product will remove heavy soils and provide two-to-four weeks of indoor corrosion inhibition on steel and cast iron parts.
- Formulated without silicates or other high pH additives, CLEAN 2029 "One Step" is compatible with ultrafiltration systems and bioremediation
- An excellent choice for cabinet-style spray washers and can be used for washing steel, stainless, cast iron, titanium, and many aluminium alloys
- Hard water tolerant, it provides long bath life
- Environmental approvals are simplified because CLEAN 2029 "One Step" contains no nitrites, barium, phenols, or butyl cellosolve
- This formula has very low V.O.C. content
- Low foaming for use in high-pressure spray washers with temperatures above 60°C
Master STAGES™ RINSE 100
Mild Alkaline Detergent
Master STAGES™ RINSE 100 is a washing compound concentrate that does a great job of removing metalworking fluids and light oily films. This product will not stain ferrous or nonferrous materials and leaves an extremely thin film corrosion inhibitor, which does not interfere with gauging of parts. RINSE 100 is compatible with the TRIM® family of cutting and grinding fluid concentrates.
- Compatible with all aluminium, magnesium, copper alloys, steel and cast iron
- An effective machine cleaner and also a great product for general cleaning of loose tools and parts
- An excellent product for use in ultrasonic cleaner systems, as well as immersion washers
- Provides up to one week or more of in-process corrosion inhibition on ferrous parts
Master STAGES™ Whamex™
Machine Tool Sump and System Cleaner
This Product has Rolls Royce Approval CSS203
Master STAGES™ Whamex™ is a safe, fast-acting concentrated formula that will save machine cleaning downtime while removing the oily residues, scums, and insoluble soap deposits that reduce coolant life. Whamex is made for cleaning out machine tool sumps and larger systems, coolant supply lines, and coolant recycling equipment. Whamex is compatible with most waste treatment (including ultrafiltration) and will not degrade TRIM® metalworking fluids when used as directed.
- A very specialized formula that draws many years of hands-on experience in machine clean outs
- Quickly breaks down and lifts off insoluble scum deposits hidden in lines and difficult to reach areas — getting rid of these residues is one of the best ways to extend coolant life in your system
- Very hard water tolerant allowing it to be effective in raw water or used coolant
- Environmental approvals are simplified because Whamex contains no nitrites, phosphates, barium, phenols, or butyl cellusolve; this formula has very low V.O.C. content
- When used as directed below, this product is compatible with TRIM brand synthetic, semisynthetic, and soluble oil coolants, as well as most competitive coolants. Will remove heavy soils from machines without affecting paints, coatings, seals, hoses, or skirting, and it won't leave a slippery residue
- Short-term corrosion inhibitors prevent flash rusting of machine surfaces and ways