Spray Alkaline In-process Cleaners
By flooding parts with the chemical cleaner, spray cleaning offers a fast, effective way to remove soil, coolant, and oil residue from a variety of metals, and Master STAGES spray cleaners are specially tailored to do the job quickly, effectively, with less makeup, and no staining of parts. Master STAGES in-process spray cleaners are tough and fast-acting with very low V.O.C. and no SARA 313 reportable ingredients.
There's a Master STAGES spray cleaner specifically designed for cleaning residues ranging from coolant, light to heavy oil, grease, drawing compounds, lubricants, waxy soil, oxidation, or rust from metals ranging from aluminum, steels, cast iron, stainless steels, alloys, brass, bronze, copper, to magnesium.
Offering increased life, good tramp oil rejection, low odor, low foam, and low mist, and additional corrosion protection, highly-concentrated Master STAGES spray cleaners produce clean parts while reducing overall costs.
Number of products in category is 3
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2017
Economical Heavy-duty Spray Cleaner
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2017 is an economical heavy-duty spray cleaner that removes heavy soils and oily residues from ferrous and magnesium parts. Often used in rebuild operations and for cleaning up cast iron, stamped or drawn steel parts, or removing heavy RP coatings.
- Very economical way to remove heavy soils and light rust
- Low foaming at ambient temperatures, and even lower when used above 49°C
- Can be recycled using XYBEX® equipment
- Contains no solvents, borates, silicates, nitrites, or amines
- Long bath life
- Excellent compatibility with magnesium
- Will prevent flash rusting and provide one-to-two days of in-process corrosion inhibition if not rinsed
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2029 "One Step"
Parts Washing Fluid with Corrosion Inhibitor
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2029 "One Step" is a highly concentrated cleaner/corrosion inhibitor designed for spray washers and immersion tanks. This product will remove heavy soils and provide two-to-four weeks of indoor corrosion inhibition on steel and cast iron parts.
- Formulated without silicates or other high pH additives, CLEAN 2029 "One Step" is compatible with ultrafiltration systems and bioremediation
- An excellent choice for cabinet-style spray washers and can be used for washing steel, stainless, cast iron, titanium, and many aluminium alloys
- Hard water tolerant, it provides long bath life
- Environmental approvals are simplified because CLEAN 2029 "One Step" contains no nitrites, barium, phenols, or butyl cellosolve
- This formula has very low V.O.C. content
- Low foaming for use in high-pressure spray washers with temperatures above 60°C
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2115AL
Low Foam Spray Washing Compound
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2115AL is an aluminium compatible, high performance, low foam synthetic washing compound for use in very high-pressure spray washers, de-burring, and water jet cutting. Advanced surfactant technology provides excellent foam control and tramp oil rejection.
- Compatible with a wide range of materials including aluminium, cast iron, steels, zinc, plastics, and composites
- Resists foaming even when contaminated with large quantities of soils or coolant. This makes CLEAN 2115AL an excellent choice where rapid buildup of coolant carryover creates a foam problem
- Many CLEAN 2115AL applications are in the range of 3,000 to 10,000 PSI (200-700 Bar)
- Provides short term corrosion inhibition on cast iron and ferrous alloys