With strong friction-reducing properties, TRIM® TAP synthetic and synthetic blend straight oils are made for metals of low machinability. For added lubricity on extremely tough jobs, TAP oils ensure longer tool life, excellent surface finish, and parts size control.
All TAP products are compatible with all TRIM coolants.
Don't get tapped out — put TRIM TAP fluids to work for you.
Number of products in category is 1
TRIM® TAP NC
Nonchlorinated Tapping Fluid
TRIM® TAP NC is a blend of synthetic and vegetable-based lubricants and additives with strong friction reducing properties. Use for metals with low machinability at full strength for flooding applications involving broaching, sawing, milling, tapping, threading, gear cutting, shaving, gundrilling, and reaming.
- Especially for taps up to 1" diameter
- Contains no chlorine, sulfur, or phenol
- Promotes excellent finish
- Ensures parts size control
- Delivers exceptionally long tool life
- Reduces rubbing of the tool flank
- Compatible with most TRIM® fluids
- Use for added lubricity on extremely tough jobs