Specially suited to your operation:
TRIM® specialty fluids are specifically tailored to unique needs, such as very high-pressure or high-volume applications, or to address specific code or approval requirements.
Whatever your problems or special needs, there is always a TRIM solution.
Number of products in category is 1
Minimal Quantity Lubrication Fluid
TRIM® ML55B is a high-performance, vegetable-ester-based, micro-lubrication fluid. It is fully compatible with all "micro lube" and micro-mist systems. TRIM ML55B contains a blend of environmental and operator-friendly materials that provide very high levels of EP and boundary lubrication to control BUE and sliding friction. TRIM ML55B out-performs the competition in sawing, drilling, tapping, reaming, and milling, to name just a few. In situations where it is impractical to use a micro-lubrication applicator, TRIM ML55B may be manually applied to the tool or the work piece.
- Out-performs the more expensive products
- Environmentally friendly, renewable resource based
- Very low mist
- Promotes superior finish and tool life and is compatible with all materials
- Very high levels of lubricity with even minimum quantities of material at the point of cut for high material removal rates
- Has been extensively tested and proven in all major brands of micro lube applicators