Anti Corrosion - Ester Base Fluids
Number of products in category is 2
WEDOLiT AE 1030 is a dewatering fluid based on the latest ester technology that uses surface-active substances to displace both water and emulsions from the metal surface quickly. Even highly complex geometries can be efficiently dewatered. It is mainly used as an immersion bath at room temperature.
Not subject to the German solvent guideline VOC 31. BImSCHV or to the Swiss regulation concerning the incentive tax on volatile solvents (VOCV). Fulfils all requirements regarding ELV 2000/53/EG.
- Due to its strong dewatering effect, residues of flushing water or water containing fluids such as emulsions or synthetic coolants are removed from the metal surface
- Water/emulsions that enter the bath will settle on the bottom of the tank after a short period and can be drained off
- Development of a clear phase boundary between the water and the product, without forming an emulsion phase
- Excellent bath-life
- Additive loss due to water contact: None
WEDOLiT AE 4313 is a modern formulated, ester-based corrosion inhibitor for steel and other metals, which offers protection for short overseas transports. It can be applied by spraying, flooding or by means of rollers.
Fulfils all requirements regarding Altautorichtlinie 2000/53/EG. Not subject to the German VOC-regulation (VOC-guideline, 31. BImSchV) nor to the Swiss regulation for VOC (Lenkungsabgabe VOCV Swiss).
- Suitable for short overseas transport
- No negative labelling
- Suitable for VCI-foils
- Stable against acidic and alkaline contamination
- Excellent material compatibility
- Easily removable with organic solvents (cold cleaners) or water-miscible alkaline industrial cleaners