Spray Alkaline In-process Cleaners
By flooding parts with the chemical cleaner, spray cleaning offers a fast, effective way to remove soil, coolant, and oil residue from a variety of metals, and Master STAGES spray cleaners are specially tailored to do the job quickly, effectively, with less makeup, and no staining of parts. Master STAGES in-process spray cleaners are tough and fast-acting with very low V.O.C. and no SARA 313 reportable ingredients.
There's a Master STAGES spray cleaner specifically designed for cleaning residues ranging from coolant, light to heavy oil, grease, drawing compounds, lubricants, waxy soil, oxidation, or rust from metals ranging from aluminum, steels, cast iron, stainless steels, alloys, brass, bronze, copper, to magnesium.
Offering increased life, good tramp oil rejection, low odor, low foam, and low mist, and additional corrosion protection, highly-concentrated Master STAGES spray cleaners produce clean parts while reducing overall costs.
Number of products in category is 3
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2029 "One Step"
Parts Washing Fluid with Corrosion Inhibitor
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2029 "One Step" is a highly concentrated cleaner/corrosion inhibitor designed for spray washers and immersion tanks. This product will remove heavy soils and provide two-to-four weeks of indoor corrosion inhibition on steel and cast iron parts.
- Formulated without silicates or other high pH additives, CLEAN 2029 "One Step" is compatible with ultrafiltration systems and bioremediation
- An excellent choice for cabinet-style spray washers and can be used for washing steel, stainless, cast iron, titanium, and many aluminum alloys
- Hard water tolerant, it provides long bath life
- Environmental approvals are simplified because CLEAN 2029 "One Step" contains no nitrites, barium, phenols, or butyl cellosolve
- This formula has very low V.O.C. content and no SARA 313 reportable ingredients
- Low foaming for use in high-pressure spray washers with temperatures above 140°F (60°C)
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2115AL
Low-foam Spray Washing Compound
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2115AL is an aluminum compatible, high-performance, low-foam synthetic washing compound for use in very high-pressure spray washers, de-burring, and water jet cutting. Advanced surfactant technology provides excellent foam control and tramp oil rejection.
- Compatible with a wide range of materials including aluminum, cast iron, steels, zinc, plastics, and composites
- Resists foaming even when contaminated with large quantities of soils or coolant. This makes CLEAN 2115AL an excellent choice where rapid buildup of coolant carryover creates a foam problem
- Many CLEAN 2115AL applications are in the range of 3,000 to 10,000 PSI (20684 to 68947 kPa)
- Provides short-term corrosion inhibition on cast iron and ferrous alloys
- Excellent biostability
- Extremely low carryoff keeps operating costs down
- Low foam and mist
- Very low initial odor level
- Exceptional sump life and great tramp oil rejection
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 3011
Residue-free, Multi-metal Cleaner
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 3011 is a concentrated multi-purpose fluid that excels as a liquid parts washing compound or corrosion inhibitor and does not foam even at room temperature in high-pressure spray washers. It will remove light oils and water soluble cutting and grinding fluid residues and leave behind a thin rust inhibiting film for in-process corrosion inhibition of ferrous parts. CLEAN 3011 is also safe for use on aluminum alloy, copper, brass, bronze, and zinc. CLEAN 3011 is an excellent choice in cast iron operations where it can be used for cleaning and rust inhibition with excellent biostability.
- Silicate, phosphate, and boron free
- Leaves no powdery residue
- Low foaming for use in high-pressure spray washers or grinders and has excellent hard water stability
- Has a moderate pH, excellent anti-corrosion, and does not require rinsing, making it an excellent short-term, in-process corrosion inhibitor
- CLEAN 3011 maintains its alkalinity and biostability for long periods of time and will tolerate stagnant conditions such as leak test baths and hydrostatic leak testing applications