Synthetics Cutting & Grinding Fluids
Peak your performance:
TRIM® clean-running synthetics contain little-to-no oil. They are hard-water tolerant with good corrosion protection. Plus, synthetics leave very low residue for easy cleaning. Paired with extremely low carryoff, synthetics translate to less maintenance and lower operational costs, saving you time and money.
Run clean and long with TRIM synthetics.
Number of products in category is 2
TRIM® C270 is a state-of-the-art synthetic coolant. C270 provides excellent cooling and chip settling, good tramp oil rejection, and machine cleanliness, and meets the need of the modern job shop for a single premium synthetic coolant for virtually all machining operations.
- C270 is compatible with a very wide range of materials including: cast iron, steels, and copper alloys, as well as plastics and composites
- Provides excellent corrosion inhibition on all common ferrous alloys
- Does a great job in form grinding, drilling, tapping, and reaming operations without chlorine or sulfur-based EP additives
- Extremely low carryoff for very low total operation costs
- Very low foam and mist
- Keeps your machines clean while leaving a soft, fluid film that protects the bare metal parts. This residual film is easily resoluble in coolant working solution to facilitate easy machine cleaning and minimize the buildup of sticky residues that can hold machine-destroying chips
- Exceptional sump life and very good tramp oil rejection
- A very low initial odor level which usually disappears after one-to-two days
Premium Synthetic Metalworking Fluid
TRIM® C350 is a synthetic metalworking fluid optimized for the chemical, environmental, and machining requirements of the North American aerospace industry. C350 uses the best of the new ester technology to yield a very high performance, easy to use and maintain metal removal fluid. The combination of the proven synthetic ester technology and nonchlorinated EP package produces very high levels of usable lubricity at the point-of-cut. C350's unique chemical formula allows superior, nonferrous corrosion prevention particularly on aerospace aluminum alloys.
- Meets the most stringent nuclear and aerospace chemical content and machining requirements
- Superior resistance to corrosion on both nonferrous and ferrous materials including aerospace aluminums 7075, 2024, 3000, titanium, Inconel®, brass, and high-strength alloy steels
- Water-clear, low foaming, and misting, C350 is a joy to work with and manage
- Provides superior results in a wide range of operations from general grinding to spar milling and turbine blade manufacture
- Easily removed from parts for easy cleanup before assembly, painting, or plating operations
- PRTR compliant, no SARA 313 reportable chemistry. Product contains no chlorine, phenol, nitrites, copper, triazine, or silicone
- Very low carryoff and long sump life results in low operating cost