WEDOLiT FN 2451-850 is a highly viscous, water-insoluble lubricant for wire drawing and other cold forming processes, e.g. deep drawing, extrusion or thread forming, of steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. The undiluted product is usually applied by brushes or by means of rollers.
- Stable load carrying capacity and a homogenous sliding behavior
- Reduces friction and wear and thus contributes to a high tool life
- Outstanding wetting ability and film formation without adhesion
- Stable cold start behavior, prevents stick-slip and chatter
- Leads to clean surfaces and contributes to achieving dimensional accuracy
- Easily removable with organic solvents or alkaline industrial cleaners
WEDOLiT N 22-3
Prelube for deep drawing and stamping
WEDLiT N 22-3 is a thixotropic, non water soluble, deep drawing agent, which was developed for cold forming of coated carbon steels. It is especially applicable for electro galvanized zinc-, zinc nickel coated-, and aluminized-sheets. Also good for aluminum and aluminum alloys. The product can be applied by spraying, flooding, or rolling.
Fulfills the requirements of all German automotive manufacturers according to VDA-213 and VW-A001, and has been approved by all VDA members.
- Applications at ambient temperatures possible
- A preheating of the oil to approximately 104 - 122°F, (40 - 50°C) is possible without the loss of the thixotropic effect after cooling
- Acts at the same time as a corrosion protection agent, and therefore a post treatment of the drawn sheets is not necessary
- An agent stable film is formed after drawing
- Can be removed with organic solvents or water soluble, mild alkaline industrial cleaning agents, even after long storage periods
- After grease removal, excellent phosphating is possible