Titration Kits are easy to use yet highly accurate for checking the concentration of Master STAGES™ aqueous cleaners and corrosion inhibitors and for measuring water hardness.
Number of products in category is 2
CL-1 Titration Kit
Titration kit for Master STAGES™ cleaning compounds
Master Fluid Solutions' titration kit CL-1 is used to check the concentration of Master STAGES™ aqueous cleaners and corrosion inhibitors.
- CL-1 kit includes:
- Carrying case and instructions
- 15 mL dropper bottle of Methyl Orange indicator (Indicator B)
- 15 mL dropper bottle of Phenolphthalein indicator (Indicator A)
- 15 mL dropper bottles of Sulfuric Acid (titrant)
- 29 mL mixing jar
- 5.83 mL measuring vial
Hard Water Test Kit
A Drop Titration Kit for Measuring Water Hardness
A simple to use drop titration kit that provides accurate, easy-to-read, measurements of water hardness expressed in grains per gallon as calcium carbonate (CaCO3). Knowing the quality of the water used for diluting metalworking fluids and cleaners is important in picking the correct fluid for the job and maintaining fluid integrity.
- Simple to use
- Kit contains all that is necessary to perform 100 tests
- Fast, easy, cost-effective measurements
- No costly instrumentation
- No difficult mathematical calculations