TRIM® C210 is a chemical surface active or synthetic coolant concentrate designed to meet or exceed the chemical approval requirement in most medical, nuclear, and aerospace operations. C210 provides a combination of cooling and lubrication properties to facilitate the cost-effective production of high-volume, high-value parts in the most stringent chemical environments.
- Has the EP lubricity to do form grinding, drilling, tapping, and reaming operations without the need for chlorine or sulfur-based EP additives
- Has extremely low-carryoff for very low total operation costs
- Has very low foam and mist
- Has a very low, initial odor level which usually disappears after use for one to two days
- Will keep your machines clean while leaving a soft, fluid residue that protects the bare metal parts of your machine tools
- Has exceptional sump life and very good tramp oil rejection
©1996-2018 Master Fluid Solutions™