TRIM® EP is a low oil, high-performance semichemical or semisynthetic product. While EP contains limited amounts of petroleum oil, it is a fully loaded semi using synthetic fats for wetting and lubricity, chlorine, and sulfur EP additives for BUE control. While EP is most often used in heavy-duty production band sawing and drilling operations, it has found extensive use in the production grinding of hardened steel and stainless steel parts.
- Has the mechanical lubricity necessary to provide protection to blade handling systems on high performance band sawing machines as well as the cooling and antiweld additives to optimize blade life
- A proven mixture of EP additives and wetting agents to optimize high-pressure operations including drilling and cylindrical form grinding on a variety of metals
- Delivers superior tool life in spade and injector drilling operations
- Has sufficient mechanical lubricity and wetting to protect the guides and rests in high volume centerless grinding
- Offers particularly good performance when used in support of BZN grinding wheels in production grinding operations
- Will keep machines very clean while leaving a fluid oily residue for ease of cleaning and reduced machine maintenance costs
©1964-2018 Master Fluid Solutions