TRIM® MicroSol® 590XT
Advanced Technology Aerospace Semisynthetic
TRIM® MicroSol® 590XT
TRIM MicroSol 590XT is an environmentally-friendly semisynthetic, microemulsion coolant formulated to pass aerospace approval test requirements. It utilizes the newest technology to provide long life and excellent protection of sensitive alloys. MicroSol 590XT improves on the proven performance of previous generations with a robust stability package using the most environmentally-safe ingredients. The formula is a favorite of environmental advocates, safety professionals, and demanding production managers.
- Meets the most stringent aerospace specifications and has received many aerospace approvals
- Protects and prevents corrosion on sensitive alloys, including aerospace and nuclear materials
- Free of chlorine, triazine, formaldehyde releasers, phenols, boron,and secondary amines
- Dramatically extends useful life without the need for tank-side biocides or fungicides
- Low foaming for todays demanding high-pressure, high-volume applications
- Optimized combination of cooling and lubricity for titanium, aluminum, steel, stainless steel, and Inconel® machining applications
- Excellent alternative to chlorinated soluble oils on high-silica aluminum alloys
- Provides superior corrosion inhibition on all ferrous and nonferrous metals
- Keeps parts and machines very clean to reduce maintenance and production time
©2015-2021 Master Fluid Solutions®
My name is Charles Davis, Jr., with C & R Machine. We are trying the new MicroSol 590XT. We're running it in some 12L14 for some conveying system rollers. With 590XT I am getting better surface finishes, better insert life compared to my older coolant which was an oil based coolant, a lot less maintenance with this coolant compared to the oil based and it mixes well and stays mixed, where I always had separation before with the oil based coolant. That's where we're running it pretty hard um like I said we are still seeing better tool life, I haven't seen any of the speeds and feeds from what I always ran before, still running the same, we're getting a little bit better tool life. With the 590XT we are seeing a lot better surface finishes, the chips are coming out a lot nicer, parts are coming out nicer, and cleaner, a lot less time to clean parts up after they are machined, this is a single op where we just de-burr it and dry the parts off and they go into the box, from there.
To share this video, copy this URL: https://www.masterfluidsolutions.com/na/en-us/technical-information/videos.php?v=421.0