TRIM SOL® is a soluble oil (emulsion) coolant concentrate which is the world standard general-purpose multi-metal coolant for general machining of ferrous and nonferrous materials. It has the lubricity and "guts" necessary to do heavy-duty machining center work and still provide the wetting and cooling necessary for high-speed turning and grinding operations.
- Proven to be highly effective in controlling built-up edge (BUE)
- Has a very wide application range and is often used in such diverse operations as production surface and centerless grinding, heavy-duty broaching, gear hobbing, and replacing straight oil on some types of screw machines
- Leaves a fluid, nongumming film to prevent sticky ways, chucks, tool holders, and fixtures
- Coolant residue is easily removed with either water, working solution, or aqueous cleaners
- Easy recycling or disposal with conventional techniques and equipment
©1964-2019 Master Fluid Solutions®