WEDOLiT FW 9200 (C 66)
Water-miscible forming lubricant
WEDOLiT FW 9200 is an ester-based, water-miscible forming lubricant, which can be universally applied in forming (especially drawing) processes of brass and non-ferrous metals.
The application concentration depends on the level of difficulty of the forming operations and has to be determined in preliminary tests. Concentrations of 10 - 15% are usually recommended.
- Can be applied undiluted as a concentrate
- Stable load carrying capacity and a homogenous sliding behavior
- Reduces friction and wear and thus contributes to a high tool life
- Outstanding wetting ability and film formation without adhesion
- Leads to clean surfaces and contributes to achieving dimensional accuracy
- Very good material compatibility
- Easily removable with organic solvents or alkaline industrial cleaners
- Drawing operations: 10 - 15%
Recommended mixing ratio
WEDOLiT FW 9850 is a water-miscible anti spatter fluid. The product is usually applied by spraying, but can also be applied with a brush or by means of rollers.
WEDOLiT FW 9850 is approved by Ford (Tox.-Nr. 115412, Mat.Nr. 1180012135), Renault SA (R 100092852), and Peugeot SA (Z 000204960) under the name V 793-357.
- Delivered as a ready to use product
- Free of pigments, silicones, and chlorine compounds
- The film that remains on the surface reliably prevents welding beads from adhering to the surface and welding nozzles from becoming encrusted
- Very good wetting ability
- Easily removable with alkaline industrial cleaners (even after a longer storage period)