WEDOLiT CN 2370-7
High Performance Grinding Oil
WEDOLiT CN 2370-7 is a low viscous, high performance grinding oil, which is based on the latest GTL (gas-to-liquid) technology. It is suitable for the machining of HSS and carbide steel, (especially with a high cobalt content) with CBN and diamond grinding wheels.
- High inhibitor content
- High performance due to a special combination of EP / AW additives
- Excellent lubricity, which results in high surface quality and a prolonged tool life
- The oil film offers a high load carrying capacity
- Good wettability and flushing properties
- Low mist generation
- Reduced oil consumption
WEDOLiT CN 2610-18
Straight cutting oil
WEDOLiT CN 2610-18 3 is a non-water soluble high performance cutting and grinding oil of low viscosity. Highly alloyed steel grades and cast iron, non-ferrous metals and aluminium.
WEDOLIT CN 2610-18 has been developed, to treat all materials and grades of difficulty, with only one grinding oil.
WEDOLIT CN 2610-18 has a type approval at company KAPP.
Corrosion protection for a longer time depends of the treated material. In tests the corrosion protection, especially for non-ferrous metals, should be investigated. So far the immediate degreasing of the metal surface is recommended. The non-ageing oily film can easily be removed with the aid of organic solvents (e.g. petroleum) or water soluble alkaline industrial cleaning agents.
- High inhibitor content
- High performance through special combination of EP / AW additives
- Excellent lubricity to achieve high surface qualities and elongated tool life while reducing the heat generation
WEDOLiT CN 3370-21
Straight Cutting Oil
WEDOLiT CN 3370-21 is a chlorine-free, highly additivated cutting-oil, based on the new GTL-technology.
WEDOLiT CN 3370-21 has been developed for deep-hole drilling applications in steel and high alloy steels. Due to its additivation, WEDOLiT CN 3370-21 provides the best tool life and fantastic surface finish. WEDOLiT CN 3370-21 can also be used for general cutting operations such as milling, turning, drilling and hobbing.
- Additivation especially designed for deep-hole drilling
- High surface finish of the treated work-pieces
- Long tool life
- Good rinsing effect and optimal chip transport
- High dimensional accuracy at very tight tolerances
WEDOLiT CN 5370-12 is a low viscous non-water soluble high performance cutting oil based on the latest GTL base oil technology. GTL base oils are free of aromatics, chlorine, zinc, nitrogen and heavy metals. CN 5370-12 is suitable for the machining of steel, stainless steel, cast iron, aluminium and non-ferrous metals. The product can be used in MQL (minimum quantity lubrication) systems (e.g. for sawing).
- High cutting performance, which leads to an excellent surface finish and dimensional accuracy
- Contributes to a high tool life
- High flashpoint despite low viscosity
- Very good air separation
- Low consumption due to low evaporation loss
WEDOLiT CN 5370-19 is a non-water soluble high performance cutting oil based on the newest GTL base oil technology. GTL base oils are free of aromatics, chlorine, zinc, nitrogen and heavy metal to provide optimal occupational safety for the worker. Highly alloyed steel grades, cast iron, non-ferrous metals and aluminum can be optimally treated with WEDOLiT CN 5370-19.
WEDOLiT CN 5370-19 has been designed especially for tapping-machining e.g. thread cutting on steel and alloyed steel.
Long-term corrosion protection depends on the type of treated material. WEDOLiT CN 5370-19 cannot be used for yellow metals. The non-ageing oily film can easily be removed with the aid of organic solvents (e.g. petroleum) or water soluble alkaline industrial cleaning agents.
- High flashpoint despite of low viscosity
- Low evaporation and consumption
- High-cutting performance
- Very good surface finish
WEDOLiT FN 6870-170
Conventional Forming Oil
WEDOLiT FN 6870-170 is a medium viscous, water-insoluble lubricant for deep drawing and other cold forming processes of steel (e.g. for auto bodies). Additionally, the product is suitable as a spot lubricant for thread cutting or blind hole drilling. The undiluted product is usually applied by spraying, dipping, brushes or by means of rollers.
The product meets the requirements of the test procedure according to VDA 230-213.
- Stable load carrying capacity and a homogenous sliding behavior
- Reduces friction and wear and thus contributes to a high tool life
- Outstanding wetting ability and film formation without adhesion
- Stable cold start behaviour, prevents stick-slip and chatter
- Leads to clean surfaces and contributes to achieve dimensional accuracy
- Easily removable with organic solvents or alkaline industrial cleaners
WEDOLiT FS 3910
Straight Cutting and Bending Oil
WEDOLiT FS 3910 is non-water-soluble cooling lubricant with low viscosity for punching- and bending operations on steel and zinc coated steel. The product is not applicable for the treatment of nonferrous metals.
- Can be applied undiluted by spraying, flooding, brushing or rolling
- Has a good spread effect, which causes an optimal even wettability of metal surfaces
- Has a simultaneously cleaning effect
- Contains a combination of aromatic free solvents with additives of esters and extreme-pressure compounds and is therefore practically odorless
- Is marked by a very fast evaporation with high flash point
WEDOLiT N 52 is a chlorine free, high additivated drawing- and cutting oil for deep drawing-, extrusion molding, punching- and cutting operations. The product is suitable not only for car body sheets steel but also for high-strength chromium-nickel steel.
A combination of polaric EP-additives and native lubricity agents ensure an extreme pressure resistant lubricating film. The application even at highest metal working operations is possible and substitute for chlorine containing products.
Due to the chemical additivation the corrosion protection for a longer time depends on the treated material. The protecting term of workpieces should be determined in pre-tests, especially if they are not from high grade steel. Until corresponding values are available, a immediately degreasing of the metal surface should be carried out This is especially recommended at copper- and brass- alloys, because discolouration are possible.
WEDOLiT N 52 is applied undiluted by spraying, flooding or by means of a brush or felt roller. The removal of the water insoluble oil can be carried out with organic solvents or aqueous, alkaline industrial cleaners by spray- or dipping degreasing.
WEDOLiT N 52 contains no insoluble pigments such graphite or molybdenum disulphide.
WEDOLiT N 52 is approved by Rattunde & Co. for minimum-quantitiy-lubricating.