Oil/Solvent Corrosion Inhibitors
Master STAGES™ oil- or solvent-based corrosion inhibitors, or rust preventatives, are nonstaining, water displacing, and can be used on a wide variety of metals. Whether dipping or spraying, short or long term, there's a very highly concentrated, rugged Master STAGES corrosion inhibitor to give you the protection you need.
Number of products in category is 1
Master STAGES™ RPO 6F is a nonstaining, water displacing, thin film rust preventative which can be used on a variety of metals. Provides indoor rust inhibition and excellent protection for bearings, precision parts, and in-process parts during storage and in transit. RPO 6F can be also used as water displacing cleaner and rust preventative.
- Excellent rust inhibition
- Provides cleaning action
- Water displacing to help prevent rust due to water trapped under the protective film
- Easily removed with detergent cleaners
- Humidity Cabinet Test: B at 820 hours (GB/T2361)
- Salt Spray Test: B at 48 hours (SH/T0081)