Nothing is more counterproductive to superior surface finish than corrosion. Highly-effective Master STAGES corrosion inhibitors provide excellent protection on metals ranging from cast iron, steels, and other ferrous metals, aluminum and copper alloys, brass, and bronze with protection ranging from several days to a full 12 months and longer. Whether needing indoor corrosion protection during interim steps of the machining process, long-term outdoor protection, or for shipping parts overseas, there is a Master STAGES product to give you the assurance you need.
Master STAGES rust preventatives (RPs) can be applied by dip, flood coating, ambient-temperature or heated spraying, roller, or brush, are easily removed — and most are barium-free with low V.O.C. content. Get cost-effective protection you can rely on with Master STAGES RPs.
Number of products in category is 7
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2029 'One Step'
Parts Washing Fluid with Corrosion Inhibitor
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2029 "One Step" is a highly concentrated cleaner/corrosion inhibitor designed for spray washers and immersion tanks. This product will remove heavy soils and provide two-to-four weeks of indoor corrosion inhibition on steel and cast iron parts.
- Formulated without silicates or other high pH additives, CLEAN 2029 "One Step" is compatible with ultrafiltration systems and bioremediation
- An excellent choice for cabinet-style spray washers and can be used for washing steel, stainless, cast iron, titanium, and many aluminum alloys
- Hard water tolerant, it provides long bath life
- Environmental approvals are simplified because CLEAN 2029 "One Step" contains no nitrites, barium, phenols, or butyl cellosolve
- This formula has very low V.O.C. content and no SARA 313 reportable ingredients
- Low foaming for use in high-pressure spray washers with temperatures above 140°F (60°C)
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2039
Washing Compound for Ultrasonic and Immersion Washers
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2039 is a concentrated, very high performance cleaner made for washing all metals including cast iron and alloy steels. CLEAN 2039 can be used in spray-type and ultrasonic cleaning of light oils. CLEAN 2039 cleans the oil and metal residues off of the parts, while leaving a thin protective film to provide strong corrosion inhibition on ferrous metals. It is a good choice for cleaning cast iron parts.
- Provides strong corrosion inhibition
- To extend CLEAN 2039's wash bath life, it is very easy to remove tramp oils by using the XYBEX SCROUNGER™ or SCROUNGER™ JR Oil Skimmers
- Low foam even in the high-pressure washers
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2115AL
Low-foam Spray Washing Compound
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2115AL is an aluminum compatible, high-performance, low-foam synthetic washing compound for use in very high-pressure spray washers, de-burring, and water jet cutting. Advanced surfactant technology provides excellent foam control and tramp oil rejection.
- Compatible with a wide range of materials including aluminum, cast iron, steels, zinc, plastics, and composites
- Resists foaming even when contaminated with large quantities of soils or coolant. This makes CLEAN 2115AL an excellent choice where rapid buildup of coolant carryover creates a foam problem
- Many CLEAN 2115AL applications are in the range of 3,000 to 10,000 PSI (20684 to 68947 kPa)
- Provides short-term corrosion inhibition on cast iron and ferrous alloys
- Excellent biostability
- Extremely low carryoff keeps operating costs down
- Low foam and mist
- Very low initial odor level
- Exceptional sump life and great tramp oil rejection
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 3011 is a concentrated multi-purpose fluid that excels as a liquid parts washing compound or corrosion inhibitor and does not foam even at room temperature in high-pressure spray washers. It will remove light oils and water soluble cutting and grinding fluid residues and leave behind a thin rust inhibiting film for in-process corrosion inhibition of ferrous parts. CLEAN 3011 is also safe for use on aluminum alloy, copper, brass, bronze, and zinc. CLEAN 3011 is an excellent choice in cast iron operations where it can be used for cleaning and rust inhibition with excellent biostability.
- Silicate, phosphate, and boron free and leaves no powdery residue
- Low foaming for use in high-pressure spray washers or grinders and has excellent hard water stability
- Has a moderate pH, excellent anti-corrosion, and does not require rinsing, making it an excellent short-term, in-process corrosion inhibitor
- CLEAN 3011 maintains its alkalinity and biostability for long periods of time and will tolerate stagnant conditions such as leak test baths and hydrostatic leak testing applications
Master STAGES™ NOCOR™ E6
Low V.O.C. Emulsion Corrosion Inhibitor Concentrate
Master STAGES™ NOCOR E6 is a super-concentrated, barium-free, water-based emulsion rust inhibitor that will protect steel, cast iron, and other ferrous parts from in-plant corrosion for up to six months. Parts coated with NOCOR E6 have a soft, almost invisible film that is easily removed using mild cleaners.
- Environmental approvals are simplified because NOCOR E6 is nitrite, barium, boron, phenol, and phosphate free
- NOCOR E6 is low foaming, for use in low-pressure spray washers and flow coating operations. Dip application is also a good way to apply this product
- An excellent choice where both ferrous and/or copper alloy parts are being processed
- NOCOR E6 has a moderate pH, is practically odorless, and is nonflammable for improved safety
- Working concentration ranges from 4% - 16% which translates into much lower cost than traditional straight oil/solvent products
Master STAGES™ NOCOR™ S2
Water-soluble Corrosion Inhibitor
Master STAGES™ NOCOR S2 is a synthetic, water soluble, ferrous corrosion inhibitor for short-term storage or shipment. Effective at concentrations from 3% - 10% in water, it provides a very thin, water-soluble protective film.
- The transparent film left by NOCOR S2 is easily removed and will not interfere with additional machining, gauging, or assembly steps
- Barium free and contains very low levels of volatile organic compounds as applied
Master STAGES™ RPO 6F is a nonstaining, water displacing, thin film rust preventative which can be used on a variety of metals. Provides indoor rust inhibition and excellent protection for bearings, precision parts, and in-process parts during storage and in transit. RPO 6F can be also used as water displacing cleaner and rust preventative.
- Excellent rust inhibition
- Provides cleaning action
- Water displacing to help prevent rust due to water trapped under the protective film
- Easily removed with detergent cleaners
- Humidity Cabinet Test: B at 820 hours (GB/T2361)
- Salt Spray Test: B at 48 hours (SH/T0081)