Fluid Recycling Systems
All XYBEX® Coolant Recycling Systems represent the state-of-the-art in coolant recycling and benefit directly from Master Fluid Solutions`s more than twenty years experience in coolant recycling -- more experience and more systems in operation than all the others combined. After all, Master Fluid Solutions invented coolant recycling.
Number of products in category is 1
XYBEX™ System 1000
The XYBEX System 1000 is a complete, full capability single product coolant recycling system for the medium-sized metalworking plant operation with machine tools fitted with their own coolant sumps.
- For plants operating with one coolant and total sump capacities not exceeding 5,000 U.S. gallons (18,900 liters)
- Small foot print – features over/under tank design
- 300 gallon (1140 liters) dirty coolant tank
- 450 gallon (1700 liters) clean coolant tank
- UNIMIX™>automatic coolant proportioning pump for coolant makeup and concentration control
- High-speed, disc-bowl, liquid-from-liquid centrifuge to clean coolant to less than 0.5% emulsified tramp oil and 2-5 microns of particulate matter
- SCROUNGERoil belt skimmer for removal of free floating, nonemulsified tramp oil
- Automatic operation