Application: water miscible
Metal: nonferrous metals [N]
WEDOLiT FW 9200 (C 66)
Water-miscible forming lubricant
WEDOLiT FW 9200 is an ester-based, water-miscible forming lubricant, which can be universally applied in forming (especially drawing) processes of brass and non-ferrous metals.
The application concentration depends on the level of difficulty of the forming operations and has to be determined in preliminary tests. Concentrations of 10 - 15% are usually recommended.
- Can be applied undiluted as a concentrate
- Stable load carrying capacity and a homogenous sliding behavior
- Reduces friction and wear and thus contributes to a high tool life
- Outstanding wetting ability and film formation without adhesion
- Leads to clean surfaces and contributes to achieving dimensional accuracy
- Very good material compatibility
- Easily removable with organic solvents or alkaline industrial cleaners
- Drawing operations: 10 - 15%
Recommended mixing ratio