Specially suited to your operation:
TRIM® specialty fluids are specifically tailored to unique needs, such as very high-pressure or high-volume applications, or to address specific code or approval requirements.
Whatever your problem or unique requirement, there is always a TRIM solution for you.
Number of products in category is 2
TRIM MIST is a surface active synthetic coolant concentrate for spray mist operations. It is a clear and virtually odorless fluid that controls the overspray that is common with standard cutting and grinding fluids. It works well in cutting/grinding operations or where spray mists are used on boring mills and high-speed face milling.
- Provides rapid and effective cooling
- Keeps grinding wheels clean and free of loading
- Has superior anti-weld action to control built-up edge and chip welding
- Compatible with all ferrous and most nonferrous materials
- Compatible with most nonmetallic materials
- Has very low odor and is pleasant to work with
- Contains no oil to leave slippery films on the work piece, the machine, or in the surrounding area
- Has a very low initial odor level which usually disappears after using for one-to-two days
- Will keep your machines clean while leaving a soft fluid film that protects the bare metal parts of your machine tools
- Has exceptional sump life and very good tramp oil rejection
TRIM MQL™ 1000 is a high-performance, vegetable ester-based, micro-lubrication fluid. It is fully compatible with all "micro lube" and micro-mist systems. MQL 1000 contains a blend of environmental and operator-friendly materials that provide very high levels of EP and boundary lubrication to control BUE and sliding friction. MQL 1000 out-performs the competition in sawing, drilling, tapping, reaming, and milling, to name just a few. In situations where it is impractical to use a micro-lubrication applicator, MQL 1000 may be manually applied to the tool or the work piece.
- Out-performs the more expensive products
- Environmentally friendly, renewable resource based
- Easily water washable — does not produce hard-to-remove residues
- Very low mist
- Promotes superior finish and tool life and is compatible with all materials
- Very high levels of lubricity with even, minimum quantities of material at the point of cut for high material removal rates
- Has been extensively tested and proven in all major brands of micro lube applicators