WEDOLiT K 91 V
WEDOLiT K 91 V
WEDOLIT K 91 is a temporary corrosion protection agent. WEDOLIT K 91 is a soft paste and it builds with
water milky-disperse emulsions. To protect the parts WEDOLIT K 91 is applicable as aqueous solution in
dipping- or spraying processes. Contrary to the dipping process the spraying process is to prefer, when
the application should also obtain a cleaning effect. By application of WEDOLIT K 91 in dipping processes a
heating of the emulsion to approximately 50°C is advantageous. The sojourn time of the parts in the
immersion bath should be minimum 2-4 minute. The run-off time over the immersion bath is
also 2-4 minute.
By application of a 25% emulsion of WEDOLIT K 91 a slight greasy film with a layer weight of approximately 2 g/m² remains on the treated surface after evaporation of the water.
The corrosion protection under a roof corresponds with a middle corrosion protection agent based on solvents. When a lower corrosion protection is sufficient the concentration of the emulsion, i.e. the layer weight can be reduced.
WEDOLIT K 91 is also applicable as cleaning- and washing emulsion in aqueous solution with a concentration of 10%.
- Low costs by diluting with water
- No danger of combustion by diluting with water
- No injury of environment through evaporating solvents
- Low layer weights and optimum of corrosion protection
- Applicable as cleaning- and washing emulsion
- No contamination of transport ways or stores through run-off oil
- Low load of the cleaning plants
- Easy degreasability with aqueous alkaline as soon as neutral cleaning agents
©1999-2020 Master Fluid Solutions®