TRIM® SC230 is a low oil, semisynthetic fluid which meets the needs of the modern and demanding job shops. SC230 makes use of the latest in synthetic coolant formulations and a specially synthesized oil to produce a versatile product ready to meet the demands of the 21st century. This combination of a proprietary chemical formulation and new synthetic oil technology results in a semisynthetic product that will not foam, rejects tramp oil, has great sump life, and is kind to both machines and operators. This product will perform well in centerless and cylindrical form grinding as well as on high-speed, single point turning, and down-the-hole work on vertical and horizontal machining centers.
- Compatible with a very wide range of materials including cast iron, steels, and copper alloys, as well as plastics and composites
- Has the lubricity to do form grinding, drilling, tapping, and reaming operations without the use of chlorine or sulfur-based EP additives
- Will not foam, even at very high pressures and flow rates
- Has good flushing action so that chips and fines are readily flushed into the machine's chip removal system
- Very low carryoff to reduce the need for makeup coolant for low, long term operating costs
- Easily recycled to reduce coolant purchase and disposal costs
©1998-2018 Master Fluid Solutions